Compatibility: This package is compatible with iOS iOS 14.0 to 15.9.
One swipe to kill all apps + more
- Swipe down to kill all apps.
- Kill apps after locking the device.
- Grace period in which apps wont get killed.
- Kill specified apps when another chosen app is opened.
- Open specified apps when another chosen app is opened.
- Blacklist apps from being closed.
- An option to not kill now playing apps.
- Optional confirmation prompt.
iOS 14.0 to 15.9
View Source Code
- Added an option to use two finger hold instead of one finger hold as a shortcut to whitelisting apps (Fixes compatibility issues with Zetsu). - Whitelisting apps from the app switcher now persists over resprings.
- Improved the speed of some code.
- Added an option to only kill apps after locking the device if the user pressed the lock button. So, apps won't get killed if the device falls asleep while you're busy, etc.
- More code base changes.
- Fix now playing app status not updating sometimes.
- Added indicators above each app card in the switcher that indicates if the app is in the white-list (lock), or is now playing (media).
- Added an option to prevent swiping on white listed apps.
- Fix kill after lock not working if the grace period was disabled.
- Significant changes to the code base, for the better.
- If a music app is added to the black list under the Device Lock section in Settings, it will only be killed if it is not playing any audio/video.
- Fix a crash that could occur sometimes when going back from the blacklist page in the settings.
- Renamed the black list in settings to white list because it makes more sense.
- Added an option to only kill selected apps when the device is locked.
- Fix nothing being installed